We regularly complain over how small spaces need more storage options, and how they are hard to decorate! However, having a small apartment means a clutter-free life! And with only a couple of smart tricks, they can be as much pretty and functional as a big house! Additionally, a small space means less power and energy consumption.
Regardless of whether you have a studio apartment or a small room, we have jotted down the 6 insanely smart tips and tricks that will enable you to live big! Check it out here:
1. Use the space behind the cabinet door to store away all the nitty-gritty items of your kitchen!
2. Kitchen Storage: A hanging rack over the fridge and a pull-down trash can is a great option.
3. Tension Rods are a big savior for small space! Just attach them to the wall and hang anything and everything!
4. Floating shelf is what you need to store all your essentials.
5. Running out of kitchen space? Sort out all the spice jar with magnets!
6. Double duty furniture is a boon! Opt for storage heavy furniture to save space.