If you own a small kitchen, then you must know the pain to keep that tiny kitchen area organized! Moreover, the big appliances you have in your kitchen makes the kitchen space look claustrophobic! In such a situation, you need to think strategically to fit in all your appliances, yet keeping the sanity of the kitchen intact!
Check out the 6 all-time best storage solution for your tiny kitchen!
1. The key to keep your small kitchen organized is to divide your work area as per the 3 activities you are going to do:
- Pantry (to store food and kitchen essentials)
- HOB (Cooking)
- Sink (to wash utensils)
2. If you have a small kitchen then always opt for open shelves to store the pans and spatulas. This will help to create the illusion of space!
3. Keep the trash bin below the sink. This way you will save floor space.
4. Tension rods are a boon for people with a small kitchen! Simply hang them on the wall and store all the mugs and other kitchen essentials!
5. Save some kitchen space by opting for magnetic spice jars!